Indica API Ordering allows to create and process orders on other resources (sites). Products can be synchronized between IndicaOnline and third-party. You can place or cancel orders and overview the process and status of their fulfillment. These data and all changes made from third-party integrations are synchronized and visible on IndicaOnline.
IndicaOnline Open API can be integrated into multiple third-party systems.
Therefore, IndicaOnline Open API can provide your business with lots of benefits, such as:
- boosting the amount of sales;
- controlling all your orders;
- optimizing all order management processes by reducing a need for human interactions. Orders can be easily placed without budtenders or supervisors, financial reporting is done automatically with less workload on accountants, etc.
Our documentation is split up into multiple sections for specific APIs, with each section containing a guide and an API Endpoint list. Guides provide short description and use cases of these particular APIs. API Endpoints are intended for your technical specialists that will be integrating your third party system with IndicaOnline. API Endpoints provide use cases for particular endpoint lists and descriptions for endpoints' parameters, and allow to see how a call to a particular endpoint might look in various programming languages.
To create an order with third-party integrations we use the following APIs:
- Office. Allows to see and update information about all company offices. For more information about Office API use cases, see Office API Guide page. For the list of Office API Endpoints and their use cases and parameter descriptions, see Office API Endpoints page.
- Location. Allows to identify the location of your office on a third party. See Location API Guide and Location API Endpoints pages for more information.
- Product. Allows to create and update products, and download product-related data. For more information about Product API use cases, see Product API Guide page. For the list of Product API Endpoints and their use cases and parameter descriptions, see Product API Endpoints page.
- Inventory. Allows to manage your inventory. See Inventory API Guide and Inventory API Endpoints pages for more information.
- File. Allows to exchange and allocate files and documents, see File API Guide and File API Endpoints pages for more information.
- Patient. Allows to create, update and synchronize all information required for patient profiles. For more information about Patient API uses, see Patient API Guide and Patient API Endpoints pages.
- Order. Allows to get all information required to create an order, as well as create and cancel orders. For more information about Order API use cases, see Order API Guide page. For the list of Order API Endpoints and their use cases and parameter descriptions, see Order API Endpoints page.
You may still wonder what is this wonderful API and what it does exactly, but do not want to read long technical explanations? Blow you can find a short description of what is REST API.
API is short for "Application Programming Interface". An API is a set of rules that lets programs talk to each other, exposing data and functionality across the Internet in a consistent format.
REST stands for "Representational State Transfer". This is an architectural pattern that describes how distributed systems can expose a consistent interface. When people use the term "REST API", they are generally referring to an API accessed using the HTTP protocol at a predefined set of URLs.
These URLs represent various resources — any information or content accessed at that location, which can be returned as JSON, HTML, audio files, or images. Often resources have one or more methods that can be performed on them over HTTP, like
DELETE. The action represented by the first and last of these is clear, but
PUT have specific meanings. How they are defined is confusing, but the general rule is: use
POST to create resources, and
PUT to update resources.
You are welcome to visit our FAQ page in case you have any questions.
Updated 5 days ago